THE M3545 advanced MOTION CONTROLLER
The ExtraTech® M3545 is a next generation, Ethernet enabled, high performance motion controller with integrated I/O. ExtraTech has optimized this Linux-based controller to fit into a small space yet still provide a powerful motion engine and a modest amount of I/O to make a complete controller solution. The unit supports six axes of motion, and includes I/O as well as serial and Ethernet TCP/IP communications. It's two connectors for external motor drives are each optimized for stepper or servo application.
- Up to Six (6) Axis of Motion Control
- Advanced Motion Control Functionality
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Two (2) EIA Communication Ports
- Six (6) Outputs & Fifteen (12+2+1) Inputs
- Coordinated Motion for up to six (6) drives
- Linear, Circular, and Smooth-Curve Interpolation
- Linear and S-Curve Accelerations
Axis of Motion:
- Two (2) Connectors for External Motor Drives, Each Optimized for:
- Stepper Drives
- Servo Drives
Inputs and outputs:
- Four (4) Mechanical Relay, Dry Contact Outputs
- Two (2) NPN Pulse Width Modulated Outputs
- Suitable for 12-24V Solenoids or Relays, Directly
- Twelve (12) Discrete Inputs
- Suitable for homing (datum), over travel, pause, etc.
- Two (2) Discrete Inputs for NPN Sources
- One (1) 10-bit Analog Input (0-15V; 750 Hz Max Rate)
Emergency Stop Application
- Two (2) Emergency Stop Input Terminals
- Ethernet TCP/IP -- 10/100 Mb
- Two EIA-232 Ports
- Host Port
- EIA-232 Keypad Port
- Modbus Expansion Port
The M3521 can be programmed and driven by a wide variety of languages, including very elementary ones like BASIC. Or, the unit can be programmed with a specifically designed, commercial-off-the-shelf package in ExtraTech’s powerful Coreo platform. Among other reach features, Coreo allows easy programming of coordinated motion, multiple types of interpolation, and sophisticated accelerations.
- Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 4cm (6.3 x 3.9 x 1.75in)
- Power Requirements: External 24VDC
If you're an OEM seeking a motion controller of a caliber seen on this page, have an annual usage of over 100 units, and are seeking a relationship with a trusted supplier with more than 25 years industry experience, please feel free to contact us and let us know if there’s something that we can do for you.